- This event has passed.
Chromebook and Item Return
June 10 @ 3:45 pm - 5:00 pm
On June 10th from 3:45-5:00 pm, we will be hosting a Chromebook and item return. All textbooks, novels, and other items checked out from the classroom that have not yet been returned should be dropped off, including any chromebooks checked out from the school. Chromebooks should be returned with the completed Chromebook Return Checkoff. The uniform closet will also be available in the lower parking lot during this event.
Who: Any CDL families, as well as any other families, who have remaining items and/or Chromebooks to return to the school. There will also be an End of the Year bag for any students who have not already received theirs.
When: Thursday, June 10th from 3:45-5:00 pm
Suggested pick up times assigned by car line number:
- 1-50: 3:45 pm – 4:10 pm
- 50-100: 4:10 pm – 4:35 pm
- 100-150: 4:35 pm – 5:00 pm
- If you are unable to come at your suggested time, you may come anytime between 3:45-5:00 pm.
How: Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Line up by vehicle using morning car line direction (see map here for direction). Pull up to the flag before stopping.
- Only the front vehicle by flag may exit the car to drop off.
- Item return bins will be organized by grade inside the narthex of the main building. Student end of the year bags will be identified by individual family car line numbers and grouped by grade. Chromebooks should be returned to office staff.
Looking for the Academic Calendar? Find it on the Parent Resources page here.