- This event has passed.
Road Construction on Main Street
September 24, 2019 - September 25, 2019
The City of Sherwood has announced that road construction on Main Street will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday next week (September 24th and 25th). Construction is scheduled to take place during the day from 8:30-5:00 pm. There will be lanes closed and flaggers will be present on Main Street.
UPDATE! Afternoon car line to take place on SCS campus with modifications on 9/24 and 9/25
Suggested pick up times assigned by car line number
3:00 pm – 3:20 pm car line numbers from 1 to 853:20 pm – 3:40 pm car line numbers from 86-150
- Left hand turns will be required to exit the parking lot for these two days.
- If coming from downtown Sherwood via Main Street, you will not be allowed to enter the parking lot by making a left turn. You must access the parking lot by way of Sunset. See the detour map provided by the city here.
- If you are carpooling, please use the car line number assigned to the driver of the car to determine your pick up window.
- We realize not everyone will be able to accommodate the assigned pick up times, but appreciate keeping to the schedule if you are able to.
- For walkers, both parent pick up and independent student walkers will check out as normal.
- Please refrain from picking up students early. If unavoidable, please contact the office in advance to make arrangements.
- Outdoor School departure and pre-scheduled meetings should take place as previously arranged.
- Please limit campus visits during construction to avoid traffic congestion.
- Carpooling these days is encouraged.
Looking for the Academic Calendar? Find it on the Parent Resources page here.