- This event has passed.
Student Item Pick Up Day
Who: Most students will have a bag of items to pick up. If your student does not have a bag, the office will notify you.
When: Wednesday, May 13th from 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- 1-25: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- 25-50: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- 50-75: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- 75-100: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- 100-125: 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- 125-150: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Line up by vehicle using morning car line direction. Pull all the way forward to the flag before stopping.
- Only the front vehicle by flag may exit the car to pick up. Others in line need to remain in vehicles until they are the first in line.
- Items will be organized in bags inside the narthex of the main building and identified by individual family car line numbers.
- Return to your vehicle and depart.
- Please do not interact with any other families or staff during this process.
If you encounter any issues during pick up, (eg. you can’t find your student’s bag) please return to your car, park out of the car line where it is safe to do so and email the office with the issue you have encountered. Someone will be on site monitoring and will be able to respond to issues in a timely manner.
Looking for the Academic Calendar? Find it on the Parent Resources page here.