Distance Learning for All will begin on Monday, April 13th.
Thank you for completing the recent survey. Responses have been helpful for the office and teachers to successfully prepare the resources that students will need for this new program.
Necessary textbooks, other materials prepared by the teachers, and miscellaneous student items will be distributed tomorrow on Thursday, April 9th from 3:00-5:00 pm at the school. Please see below for details of how the pick up will operate:
Who: All students will have a bag of items from the teachers, although contents will vary. Chromebooks will be included in your student’s bag for families who have requested them.*
When: Thursday, April 9th from 3:00-5:00 pm.
Suggested pick up times assigned by car line number:
- 3:00-3:40 pm: Car line numbers 1-50
- 3:40-4:20 pm: Car line numbers 51-100
- 4:20-5:00 pm: Car line numbers 101-147
- If you are absolutely unable to come at your suggested time, you may come anytime between 3:00 – 5:00 pm.
How: Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Line up by vehicle using morning car line direction. Pull all the way forward to the flag before stopping.
- Only the front vehicle by flag may exit the car to pick up. Others in line need to remain in vehicles until they are the first in line.
- Items will be organized in bags along the front of the main building and identified by individual family car line numbers. There will be one per student, please only touch your family’s bags.
- Return to your vehicle and depart.
- Please do not interact with any other families or staff during this process.
If you encounter any issues during pick up, (eg. you can’t find your student’s bag) please return to your car, park out of the car line where it is safe to do so and email the office with the issue you have encountered. Someone will be on site monitoring and will be able to respond to issues in a timely manner.
Thank you for your cooperation!
*Under the circumstances, we will be using the honor system and have the expectation that chromebooks will be returned in good working order and only used for academic purposes.