We are excited to see you at our first official event of the 2020-2021 school year! On Thursday, September 3rd, we will be holding a Resource Item Pick Up Day to get students started with Comprehensive Distance Learning. At this event all students will receive necessary textbooks, assigned reading materials, chromebooks (if requested), and more! There will also be the opportunity for you to take an optional Back to School photo of your student and their teacher! See below for the event details.
Who: All students will have a resource bag to pick up
When: Thursday, September 3rd from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm. Please arrive at the suggested pick up times assigned by car line number below:
- 1-25: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- 26-50: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- CLOSED FOR STAFF LUNCH 12:00 – 12:30
- 51-75: 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
- 76-100: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- 101-125: 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- 126-150: 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
If you are unable to come at your suggested time, you may come anytime between 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Please note: new families will be notified of their car line number by Monday, August 31st by email.
How: You will line up by vehicle using morning car line direction (see map below or click here) The first area will be to pick up student resources and a second area to have a photo taken with your student’s teacher. See the listed guidelines for each area, and please note that masks are required to be worn during this event.
Resource Item Pick Up Guidelines
- Pull all the way forward to the flag in front of the overhang on the main building before stopping.
- Remain in your vehicle.
- Let the staff member know your car line number.
- Your student’s items will be brought out to you, along with your assigned chromebook (if you have requested one).
- Pull forward to the photo area.
Teacher Photo Guidelines
- Only the front vehicle may exit the car to take the photo. Please remain in your car until you are first in line.
- Let the staff member know your student’s grade/s.
- Escort your student/s to the photo area to take a quick photo of your student and their teacher using your personal device, while maintaining social distance. There will be a marked spot for your student to stand and for you to stand to take your photo.
- Please keep the photo brief as others will be waiting for their turn.
- Return to your vehicle and depart.
We look forward to seeing you all then!