- This event has passed.
Student Item Pick Up Day
Teachers have prepared some additional supplies for students for the upcoming weeks of Comprehensive Distance Learning. We will be holding a student item pick up day on October 8th from 2:00 – 6:00 pm. Families can pick up the supplies by following the car line map at the suggested car line pick up times below:
1-40: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
41-81: 3:00 – 4:00 pm
82-122: 4:00 – 5:00 pm
123-150: 5:00 – 6:00 pm
*If you are unable to come at your suggested time, you may come anytime between 2:00 and 6:00 pm.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Line up by vehicle using morning car line direction (see the map here). Pull all the way forward to the flag before stopping.
- Only the front vehicle by flag may exit the car to pick up. Others in line need to remain in vehicles until they are the first in line. Please note that masks are required while on campus.
- Items will be organized in bags (by student grade) inside the narthex of the main building and identified by individual family car line numbers.
- Collect bags, return to your vehicle and depart.
- Please do not interact with any other families or staff during this process.
If you encounter any issues during pick up, (eg. you can’t find your student’s bag) please return to your car, park out of the car line where it is safe to do so and call the office (503-925-8007) with the issue you have encountered. Someone will be on site monitoring and will be able to respond to issues in a timely manner.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Looking for the Academic Calendar? Find it on the Parent Resources page here.