- This event has passed.
Student Item Pick Up Day – Cohort C (CDL) Only
March 17 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
**Masks required on campus**
Teachers have prepared some additional student supplies for the upcoming weeks for students in cohort C (CDL only). Families can pick up supplies by following the car line route at the suggested pick up times below:
1-50 2:00 – 2:40 pm
51-100 2:40 – 3:20 pm
101-150: 3:20 – 4:00 pm
If you are unable to come at your suggested time, you may come anytime between 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm. If you would like to make arrangements for a later pick up time on March 17th, please contact the school office in advance.
The uniform closet will also be available for all families during this event in the lower parking lot by the office.
Supply Pick Up Guidelines
- Line up by vehicle using morning car line direction (see the map here).
- Pull all the way forward to the flag before stopping.
- Only the front vehicle by flag may exit the car to pick up. Others in line need to remain in vehicles until they are the first in line.
- Items will be organized in bags (by grade) inside the narthex of the main building and identified by individual family car line numbers. All students will have a bag to pick up.
- Return to your vehicle and depart.
- If you encounter any issues during pick up, (eg. you can’t find your student’s bag) please return to your car, park out of the car line where it is safe to do so and call the office (503-925-8007) with the issues you have encountered. Someone will be on site monitoring and will be able to respond to issues in a timely manner.
Looking for the Academic Calendar? Find it on the Parent Resources page here.