SUPPLY PICK UP
October 8th from 2:00 – 6:00 pm
**Masks required on campus**
Teachers have prepared some additional supplies for students for the upcoming weeks of Comprehensive Distance Learning. Families can pick up the supplies by following the car line map at the suggested car line pick up times below:
- 1-40: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- 41-81: 3:00 – 4:00 pm
- 82-122: 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- 123-150: 5:00 – 6:00 pm
If you are unable to come at your suggested time, you may come anytime between 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
Supply Pick Up Guidelines
- Line up by vehicle using morning car line direction (see the map here).
- Pull all the way forward to the flag before stopping.
- Only the front vehicle by flag may exit the car to pick up. Others in line need to remain in vehicles until they are the first in line.
- Items will be organized in bags (by grade) inside the narthex of the main building and identified by individual family car line numbers. All students will have a bag to pick up.
- Return to your vehicle and depart.
If you encounter any issues during pick up, (eg. you can’t find your student’s bag) please return to your car, park out of the car line where it is safe to do so and call the office (503-925-8007) with the issues you have encountered. Someone will be on site monitoring and will be able to respond to issues in a timely manner.
Thank you for your cooperation!