- This event has passed.
Student Item Pick Up Alternative Day – KG-6th Grade Only
February 10 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
**Masks required on campus**
(Grades KG-6th Only)
With the chance of inclement weather tomorrow (Thursday 02/11) there is a possibility that we may need to cancel the scheduled supply pick up event on Thursday. If cancelation is necessary we will send out notice prior to the event tomorrow.
We are alternatively allowing parents to pick up kindergarten-6th grade student bags today Wednesday, February 10th from 3 pm – 6 pm. Families can pick up the supplies by following the car line map and may come anytime from 3:00 to 6:00 pm for today’s event. Please allow for wait time.
Supply Pick Up Guidelines
- Line up by vehicle using morning car line direction (see the map here).
- Pull all the way forward to the flag before stopping.
- Only the front vehicle by flag may exit the car to pick up. Others in line need to remain in vehicles until they are the first in line.
- Items will be organized in bags (by grade) inside the narthex of the main building and identified by individual family car line numbers.
- Return to your vehicle and depart.
- If you encounter any issues during pick up, (eg. you can’t find your student’s bag) please return to your car, park out of the car line where it is safe to do so and call the office (503-925-8007) with the issues you have encountered. Someone will be on site monitoring and will be able to respond to issues in a timely manner.
Looking for the Academic Calendar? Find it on the Parent Resources page here.