- This event has passed.
CANCELLED – Student Item Pick Up Day – KG-6th Grade Only
February 11 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
A winter storm warning has been issued indicating a strong likelihood of snow and potential ice beginning Thursday afternoon through Saturday. In an abundance of caution we will be cancelling the scheduled supply pick up event today.
Many families were able to participate in the alternative event yesterday and we would like to thank you for your flexibility. Special thanks to teachers and staff for your hustle in expediting event preparation.
Remaining supply bags will be available next week on Tuesday, February 16th and ready for pick up from the school office window from 9-3 pm. As a reminder, there is no school on Monday, February 15th for President’s Day and the office will be closed.
**Masks required on campus**
Teachers have prepared some additional student supplies for the upcoming weeks of Comprehensive Distance Learning for Kindergarten-6th grade. Families can pick up the supplies by following the morning car line route at the suggested car line pick up times below.
1-40: 2:00 – 3:00 pm
41-81: 3:00 – 4:00 pm
82-122: 4:00 – 5:00 pm
123-150: 5:00 – 6:00 pm
If you are unable to come at your suggested time, you may come anytime between 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
Supply Pick Up Guidelines
- Line up by vehicle using morning car line direction (see the map here).
- Pull all the way forward to the flag before stopping.
- Only the front vehicle by flag may exit the car to pick up. Others in line need to remain in vehicles until they are the first in line.
- Items will be organized in bags (by grade) inside the narthex of the main building and identified by individual family car line numbers.
- Return to your vehicle and depart.
- If you encounter any issues during pick up, (eg. you can’t find your student’s bag) please return to your car, park out of the car line where it is safe to do so and call the office (503-925-8007) with the issues you have encountered. Someone will be on site monitoring and will be able to respond to issues in a timely manner.
Looking for the Academic Calendar? Find it on the Parent Resources page here.